Our Meeting Room is perfect for classes and small groups of 20 or less.
In addition to these wonderful rooms, we have
- ample parking around and in front of our building
- a spacious lobby with 2 bathrooms
- a fully equipped kitchen
- a changing room w/ bathroom for concerts
- a garden/courtyard for use during fair weather events
- 8 restaurants in walking distance
To hold your next event in a functional, yet sacred, art-filled space, please call (505) 983-5022 or click here to e-mail the office for rates and to make arrangements.
This is our 1800 sq. ft. auditorium that offers seating for up to 150 people.
Click here to view Center Stage’s website.
The venue affords:
- A raised stage (10 ft. deep x 25 ft. long) with lighting and electrical outlets
- Professional Audio and Video equipment
- LED Stage lighting
- A 5’9” Grand Piano
- An 11 ft. wide drop-down screen and a ceiling-mounted high definition video and graphics projector (available for an additional fee of $30.00)
- For full details regarding equipment, click here.
For rates and availability, please email email@example.com or call 505-983-5022.
This Class Room is about 360 sq. ft. and perfect for organizations, presentations and smaller events. It affords its own bathroom and is adjacent to our fully equipped kitchen and nearby 2 additional bathrooms.
We include table(s) and up to 20 chairs for your event. Click here to e-mail or call 505-983-5022 to enquire about rates.
Some discounts may apply to your rental
We have some discounts for performers who are selected to provide “special music” for our Sunday service and choose our “performance sharing” option. This discount will be made available through our music director, Lydia Clark (505) 501-2606, who also schedules a mutually convenient Sunday service.
Availability of the space and other details pertaining to the concert, however, will be discussed with our events coordinator, Yolande Clarinval, firstname.lastname@example.org – (505)983-5022.
Sound engineering, lighting or videotaping are available at a separate cost (click here to view our Audio/Visual Services page).