In addition to these wonderful spaces, we have:
- Ample parking around and in front of our building and across the street in a strip mall
- A welcoming lobby with two bathrooms
- A fully equipped kitchen
- A “Green” room w/ bathroom for performer/s
- A garden/courtyard for use during fair weather events
- Eight restaurants in walking distance
A spacious 1800 sq. Ft. Room set up for performances. Typically, there are 100 comfortable chairs pre-set. Up to 65 more chairs are available if needed for an event. However, the maximum capacity per Fire Department regulations is 150.
- A raised stage (10 ft. deep x 25 ft. long) with lighting and electrical outlets
- Professional Audio and Video equipment
- LED Stage lighting
- A 5’9” Grand Piano
- An 11 ft. wide drop-down screen with a ceiling-mounted high definition video and graphics projector (available for an additional fee of $35.00)
- Sound engineering, lighting, or videotaping support are available at a separate cost. E-Mail for the rates to use these services.
- With these resources and support, you can stream memorialize, YouTube, and thus monetize your event beyond the on-location attendance
This “classroom” is 360 sq. Ft. and perfect for organizations, presentations, and smaller events. It affords its own bathroom and is adjacent to our fully equipped kitchen and nearby two additional bathrooms. We include table(s) and up to 25 chairs for your event. To hold your next event in a functional, yet sacred, art-filled space, please call (505) 983-5022 or e-mail the office for rates and to make arrangements.
Weekday (Mon. – Fri.) $80/ hour $600/day
Weekend (Sat. – Sun.) $100/hour $750/day
Weeknights (Mon. – Thu.) $350 per event
Weekend nights (Fri. – Sun.) $400 per event
Day Rates: Before 6 pm $20 per hour
Weeknights (Mon. – Thu.) $75 per event
Weekend nights (Fri. – Sun.) $100 per event
We offer a 20% discount on the above rates to 501(c)3 non-profit organizations.
We offer discounts based on the frequency of use.
While we are not producers, we do offer some alternative pricing arrangements. For instance, we provide discounts for performers who are selected to provide “special music” for our Sunday service and choose our “performance sharing” option.
Call 505-983-5022 or e-mail to inquire further about how our rates pertain to your meeting or event.