“Gifts in Action” is a giving back program whereby the Center returns a certain percentage of its income to support worthy causes. These gifts are given quarterly.
Fourth Quarter 2015:
$500 to Kitchen Angels to provide free, nutritious meals to our home-bound neighbors facing life-challenging conditions.
Second Quarter 2015:
– $500 to “New Mexico Children’s Foundation” – this donation is being made in memory of Jeanette Miller.
First Quarter 2015:
– $500 to Stand Up for Kindness to assist in building a community-wide bullying prevention initiative, to remember the power of kindness and to foster schools and communities where everyone feels respected, safe and treated equally.
– $100 to Minister’s Emergency Fund to be used at the discretion of the Minister in assisting anyone walking into the Center seeking monetary assistance.
Fourth Quarter 2014:
– $430 to the Esperanza Shelter for Battered Families to assist in empowering people to live violence-free lives through protection, prevention, awareness and education.
– $300 to Minister’s Emergency Fund to be used at the discretion of the Minister in assisting anyone walking into the Center seeking monetary assistance.